With every passing day, the environment around us is depleting. Vegetation is being destroyed, natural resources are diminishing and all this is resulting in the materialistic well being of mankind. With every new residential expansion, hundreds of trees are cut down. According to Indian Paper Manufacturers Association, consumption of paper in India is set to double from the current 7 million tonnes per annum in the next eight years. All this will result in economic growth and development and improve our standard of living, but what is incessantly being affected is the ever exhausting environment around us.
In such a case, climatic changes and its adverse repercussions will not only affect stability in future growth but will also affect the comfortable living we have become habituated with. Mother Nature needs our help and it is our responsibility to give back what we take.
The ‘Plant a Seed’ initiative at ColorPlus is a positive conscious effort to instill among our customers the sense of responsibility for the environment we live in. With every purchase made, a packet of seeds is distributed with proper instructions to raise a plant and contribute towards conserving the green planet we live in.
Be a part of the change - Plant a Seed and assist us in our endeavor towards a greener and better planet
Daily Conservation Tips:
- Re-use scrap paper for notes and your rough use.
- Refrain from printing/photo-coping –Scan and keep a copy instead.
- Use two-sided printing by default.
- Switch off your computers at the end of the day- Do not keep them on Standby mode
- Switch off all lights, AC’S and other electrical equipment – saving electricity is the key
- Use a mug of water to shave instead of the tap.
- Switch off all energy consuming equipment (TV, AC, Lights, Fans, etc) after use.
- Take responsibility in raising a plant and instill among your friends and family the same.
- Re-Use wine bottles for water storage instead of using plastic containers.